學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 英語情景對話 > 關于酒店預定英語對話情景閱讀

關于酒店預定英語對話情景閱讀

時間: 韋彥867 分享

關于酒店預定英語對話情景閱讀

  如今沒有一口流利的英語,了解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天學習啦小編在這里為大家分享一些關于酒店預定英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

  關于酒店預定英語對話篇一

  Y:Do you have a double room for tonight?

  Y:今晚還有雙人房可住嗎?

  X:With an ocean view?

  X:是要有海景的那種嗎?

  Y:Without is fine.

  Y:沒有海景的就可以了。

  X:A double room without a view for just one night?

  X:一間沒有景觀的雙人房住一個晚上?

  Y:That’s right.

  Y:對的。

  X:Yes,we do.

  X:好,有的。

  Y:By the way,what’s the rate for a single room?

  Y:對了,單人房是多少錢?

  其他出國旅游英語句型:

  what’s the rate for a single room?

  單人房多少錢呢?

  例:What's the rate for a kilo of beef these days?

  目前1 kg牛肉的價格是多少?

  What’s the daily rate for renting a Cadillac?

  租一部凱迪拉克轎車一天的費用是多少?

  關于酒店預定英語對話篇二

  A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

  您需要什么樣的房間,女士?我們有單人間,雙人間,標準間,套間和豪華套間。

  B What’s the rate for a standard room?

  標準間的價格是多少?

  A a night.

  79美元每晚。

  B I’d like a standard room.

  我想訂一個標準間。

  A What date would you check in, Ma’am?

  請問您幾號入住?

  B December 23rd, please.

  12月23日。

  A How long do you plan to stay?

  您計劃住幾天?

  B 4 days.

  4天。

  A Could you give me your name and phone number?

  能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

  B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。

  我的電話是7096785643。

  A Thanks. What time will you arrive?

  謝謝。您會在幾點到達?

  B Around 3pm.

  大概下午3點。

  A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

  好的。您的預約確認號碼是NB13579。謝謝您選擇我們的旅館。還有什么其他事我可以幫您嗎?

  B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

  沒有了。謝謝。

  關于酒店預定英語對話篇三

  A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?

  您好,這里是預約服務。我能幫您嗎?

  B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.

  是的。我想訂一個復式套房。

  A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?

  先生,您需要預約哪天?

  B Next Friday.

  下個星期五。

  A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?

  很抱歉,先生。我們不能接受下個星期五的預訂,因為房間已經訂滿了。我可以為您推薦一家其他的賓館嗎?

  B Oh, thank you very much.

  好的,謝謝。

  A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.

  請不要掛斷。我看看是否在那一天那里的復式套房還有空房。(一分鐘之后)先生,您還在嗎?假日旅店可以滿足您的要求。

  B How do I contact them?

  我怎么聯(lián)系他們?

  A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.

  這是他們的電話號碼,601 789 5634。


猜你喜歡:

1.關于酒店預訂英語對話

2.英語情景會話

3.預定酒店英語情景對話

4.關于入住酒店英語對話

5.關于酒店訂票英語對話

1922017