英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房對話帶翻譯
如今沒有一口流利的英語,了解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天學習啦小編在這里為大家分享一些英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!
英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房:住一周的顧客打折嗎
A Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?
您好,先生。您預訂了房間了嗎?
B No, is there a single room left?
沒有,還有空的單人間嗎?
A Yes, how long will you intend to stay?
有,您打算住多久?
B For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?
大概一個星期吧。你們對住一個星期或更久的顧客打折嗎?
A Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.
有折扣,對住一個星期的顧客我們打95折,兩個星期的打88折。
B All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.
好的,我在這里住一個星期。這是我的護照。
我想多住幾天
A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以為您服務的?
B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
我明天應該結賬,但是我還想再住兩天。
A Could I have your name and room number?
我可以問一下您的姓名和房間號嗎?
B Tom Black in Room 207.
湯姆·布萊克,207房間。
A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
請稍等,布萊克先生。我得查一下預訂記錄……對不起,今天我們要接待幾個旅行團。他們預定了10層的所有房間。
B What can be done then?
那怎么辦呢?
A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一個房間住,我們可以為您安排一下。我們通常會有取消的預訂或者沒有來的客人。
B That's quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,謝謝你。
A It's my pleasure.
愿意為您服務。
英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房:我想訂一個標準間
A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。預約服務。我能為您做什么?
B I’d like to book a room.
我想要訂一個房間
A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.
您需要什么樣的房間,女士?我們有單人間,雙人間,標準間,套間和豪華套間。
B What’s the rate for a standard room?
標準間的價格是多少?
A a night.
79美元每晚。
B I’d like a standard room.
我想訂一個標準間。
A What date would you check in, Ma’am?
請問您幾號入住?
B December 23rd, please.
12月23日。
A How long do you plan to stay?
您計劃住幾天?
B 4 days.
4天。
A Could you give me your name and phone number?
能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?
B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。
我的電話是7096785643。
A Thanks. What time will you arrive?
謝謝。您會在幾點到達?
B Around 3pm.
大概下午3點。
A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?
好的。您的預約確認號碼是NB13579。謝謝您選擇我們的旅館。還有什么其他事我可以幫您嗎?
B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.
沒有了。謝謝。
英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房:我想訂一個復式套房
A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?
您好,這里是預約服務。我能幫您嗎?
B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.
是的。我想訂一個復式套房。
A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?
先生,您需要預約哪天?
B Next Friday.
下個星期五。
A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?
很抱歉,先生。我們不能接受下個星期五的預訂,因為房間已經訂滿了。我可以為您推薦一家其他的賓館嗎?
B Oh, thank you very much.
好的,謝謝。
A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.
請不要掛斷。我看看是否在那一天那里的復式套房還有空房。(一分鐘之后)先生,您還在嗎?假日旅店可以滿足您的要求。
B How do I contact them?
我怎么聯(lián)系他們?
A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.
這是他們的電話號碼,601 789 5634。
>>>下一頁更多“英語訂房對話帶翻譯”
英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房對話帶翻譯
上一篇:酒店前臺訂房英語會話
下一篇:英語情景會話租房英語情景閱讀