學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌 > 雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》

雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》

時間: 焯杰674 分享

雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》

  下面是學習啦小編為大家整理的雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》,希望大家喜歡!

  From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

  喂馬,劈柴,周游世界

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

  從明天起,關(guān)心糧食和蔬菜

  From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

  I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  從明天起,和每一個親人通信

  From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

  告訴他們我的幸福

  Telling them of my happiness,

  那幸福的閃電告訴我的

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

  我將告訴每一個人

  I will spread it to each of them.

  給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

  And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

  陌生人,我也為你祝福

  Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

  愿你有一個燦爛的前程

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有情人終成眷屬

  May you lovers eventually become spouse!

  愿你在塵世獲得幸福

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  我也愿面朝大海,春暖花開

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

372362