學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 實用英語 > 關于警察的英語口語

關于警察的英語口語

時間: 詩盈1200 分享

關于警察的英語口語

  今天小編就給大家?guī)黻P于英語情景對話的口語,大家要好好學習一下,這樣就可以很快的提升英語成績了,想要提升英語成績的同學一定要好好學習哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦

  一你確定皮夾丟在這里了嗎

  AHello. Excuse me.

  哈啰,請問一下.

  BYes. Can I help you?

  請說,我能幫你嗎?

  ADo you remember me? I just had lunch here a half hour ago.

  你記得我嗎?剛剛一小時前我在這里吃午餐?

  BOf course I remember you.

  當然我記得你.

  AI think I lost my wallet here.

  我的皮夾掉在這里.

  BOh, no. Really? I didn't see anything.

  不會吧,真的嗎?我沒有看到.

  AReally? You didn't find a wallet?

  真的嗎?你沒發(fā)現到皮夾?

  BNo, I didn't. Would you like to go look by the table with me?

  沒有。你要跟我到桌子那邊看看嗎?

  AYes, I would. It's not here. And it's not on the floor.Has anyone sat at this table since we left?

  好的。不在這里,也不在地上。我們走后這一桌有人坐嗎?

  BNo. It's been empty the whole time.

  沒有,一直是空著的.

  AHmm. I don't know how it could have happened.

  我不知道怎么會這樣.

  BI remember, sir, that your friend took the bill.You didn't pay for the lunch yourself, did you?

  先生,我記得是你朋友付帳的。你沒有付自己的午餐錢,不是嗎?

  ANo. My friend did.

  是的,是我朋友付的

  BThen are you sure you took your wallet out of your pocket while you were here?

  那么你確定在這里你曾從口袋拿出皮夾來嗎?

  ANo, I'm not sure. But I usually take out my wallet when I sit down.It's uncomfortable to sit on it. So I usually put it next to me on the table.

  我不確定。但是通常我坐下來時,會把皮夾拿出來。坐在上面很不舒服,所以通常我把它放在桌子上的旁邊。

  BMaybe you lost it before you came here. Or maybe you left it at home.

  可能你來這里之前就掉了,或是你遺忘在家里。

  AI don't think it's at home. I think I had it when I left the house.But what should I do?

  我想不會在家里,我記得出門時帶著。我該怎么辦呢?

  BWell, the first thing you should do is make sure it's not at home.Then, if it isn't, you need to call your credit card companies and cancel your cards. Next, you need to replace whatever you lost , your driver's license, things like that.

  首先你要確定不是放在家里。如果不是,你要打電話到信用卡公司取消信用卡。接下來你要重辦遺失的證件,像是駕照之類的東西。

  AShould I call the police?

  要報警嗎?

  BYou can if you want. But the police usually don't do anything about lost wallets.

  如果你要的話可以。但是警察通常不處理皮夾遺失的案件。

  AHmm. I'll go home and check. Maybe you're right. Maybe it's at home.

  我會回家找找看。也許你是對的,也許是放在家里。

  BI'm sorry we couldn't find it, sir.

  很抱歉,我們沒有找到,先生.

  AThanks for your help.

  謝謝你的幫忙.

  二以倒賣毒品的罪名逮捕你

  AHey man, you wanna buy some weed?

  嘿,你想要買大麻嗎?

  BSome what?

  什么?

  AWeed! You know? Pot, Ganja, Mary Jane some chronic!

  大麻!你知道嗎?大麻, 一些慢性的。

  BOh, umm, no thanks.

  不,謝謝。

  AI also have blow if you prefer to do a few lines.

  如果你喜歡注射類的毒品,我也有。

  BNo, I am ok, really.

  不要,我很好,真的。

  ACome on man! I even got dope and acid! Try some!

  來試試吧,我甚至有毒品和迷幻藥。來點試試。

  BDo you really have all of these drugs? Where do you get them from?

  你真的有這些毒品?你從哪兒弄到的?

  AI got my connections!Just tell me what you want and I’ll even give you one ounce for free.

  我有自己的關系。告訴我你想要什么,我甚至會免費給你一盎司的毒品。

  BSounds good! Let’s see, I want.

  聽起來不錯。我們來看下,我想要。

  AYeah?

  嗯?

  BI want you to put your hands behind your head! You are under arrest!

  我命令你把手放在腦袋后面,你被捕了。


關于警察的英語口語相關文章:

1.警察用英語怎么說

2.100句損人的經典英語口語

3.英語口語對話短文范本

4.常見英語口語解釋

5.機場登機常用必備英語口語

4029336