關于購物的旅游英語口語(2)
Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎?
I’d like something in cotton.
我喜歡棉制的。
Where is the fitting room?
試衣間在哪?
This is just my size.
這就是我的號。
It doesn’t fit.
這個不適合。
This is too short (long/tight/loose).
太短拉(長/緊/松)。
May I put it on again?
我能再穿一下嗎?
It feels tight here.
我感覺這緊。
What size shirt should I have?
我應該穿什么號的?
Could you measure me?
能給我量一下嗎?
How do I look?
我看起來怎么樣?
What is this made of?
什么做的?
Do you have a dress in white?
你有白顏色的嗎?
Could you show me this ring?
我能看一下這個戒指嗎?
What kind of stone is this?
這是什么石頭?
This is very beautiful.
非常漂亮。
It’s too expensive for me.
太貴拉。
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
你有80元左右的東西嗎?
I’m sorry. I’ll come later.
對不起,我就來。
Do you have another design?
你有別的款式嗎?
Do you have one a little smaller?
你有小一點的嗎?
Do you have something with keys?
你有帶鑰匙的嗎?
Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣嗎?
Could you show me this bag?
我能看一下這個包嗎?
Can you order it for me?
你能為我定購嗎?
How long does it take?
需要多長時間?
I’ll take this.
我要這個。
I’d like three same as this.
我要3個這樣的。
Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?
Can you wrap these separately?
你能分別包裝嗎?
Anything else?
還有其他的嗎?
This is a present.
這是個贈品。
No, that’s all.
不,夠拉。
Can I have a paper bag?
能給我個紙袋嗎?
I’ll take this.
我就要這個。
How much it all together?
一共多少錢?
Does it include tax?
含稅了嗎?
Can I buy it tax-free?
我買它能免稅嗎?
Do you accept traveler’s checks?
你們接受旅行支票嗎?
Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折嗎?
Do you accept this credit card?
你們收這種信用卡嗎?
What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你們接受什么樣的信用卡?
Is there a money exchange counter?
這有兩替所嗎?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我能付人民幣和美元嗎?
Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帳單有錯誤?
Could you check it again?
你能再檢查一下嗎?
You gave me the wrong change.
你找錯錢拉。
Can I have a receipt, please.
能給我個收條嗎?
I don’t have my change back yet.
還沒找我錢呢。
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告訴我怎么使它免稅嗎?
May I have the form for tax refund?
能給我張退稅表嗎?
Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退稅表?
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎?
I’d like to have it today.
我今天想要這個。
I already paid.
我已經(jīng)付錢了。
What should I do to send this to Japan?
把這個送回日本我需要做些什么?
Could you send it to my address in China?
你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎?
By air (sea) mail, please.
空(水)運。
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?
空運多久能到中國?
Can I take an insurance?
能帶上保險嗎?
How much does it cost by air mail?
空運多少錢?
Do I have to declare?
我要申報嗎?
Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我過海關有什么困難嗎?
Could you fix it or give me a refund?
你能修好它或是退款給我嗎?
I found a stain here.
這有個污點。
Could you change it for a new one?
能換個新的嗎?
Could you exchange this, please?
能換這個嗎?
I’d like to return this.
我想退掉它。
Can I have a refund?
能退給我錢嗎?
Could you alter this, please?
能改變這個嗎?
Does it take a long time?
要用很長時間嗎?
Can you make it a little earlier?
能早點做嗎?