最美的英文愛情詩閱讀
最美的英文愛情詩閱讀
因為愛情有著目眩神迷的色彩,我們既渴望擁有它,又常覺得看不清它的真實面目。它不僅融合著各種體驗和感受,也錯雜著一些近似的情感元素。下面是學習啦小編帶來的最美的英文愛情詩閱讀,歡迎閱讀!
最美的英文愛情詩閱讀篇一
Love me little, Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恒的愛情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果愛得太炙熱
Burneth soon to waste.
它將很快燃燒成灰燼
Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要對我冰冷
Not too backward ,nor too bold
不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱
Love that lasteth till its old
不要讓愛的花朵那么快就凋謝
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你愛我 一直到老
Love me little ,Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恒的愛情
If thou love me too much,
如果愛我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那樣永恒
Love me little ,more than such,
愛我少一點我更愿意
For I fear the end.
只因我怕愛會失去
I am with little well content,
一點兒我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一點兒就會讓我滿意
Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意
To be steadfast friend.
我們的愛 至死不渝
最美的英文愛情詩閱讀篇二
我站在樓梯上On a Stair I Stood
On a Stair I Stood
我站在樓梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃爾·龍薩
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其來的優(yōu)雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
猶如閃電劈開云團,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一陣像冰,一陣似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔騰激蕩。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲過死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里閃耀勝利的輝光。
最美的英文愛情詩閱讀篇三
I Carry Your Heart with Me
我將你的心帶上
I carry your heart with me
我將你的心帶上
I carry it in my heart
放進我心里
I am never without it
從未分離
anywhere I go you go, my dear;
無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我單獨成事
my darling
那也是出于我的愛人,你的力量
I fear no fate
面對命運我從不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命運的方向
I want no world for beautiful
萬千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永遠是月亮所想表達的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太陽所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
這秘密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之樹在生長
which grows higher than the soul can hope
這棵樹高于靈魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇跡,能夠隔離參商
I carry your heart
我將你的心帶上
I carry it in my heart
放進我心里
看了“最美的英文愛情詩閱讀”的人還看了:
2.經典愛情英文詩
4.經典英語愛情詩