英語餐飲對話情景練習閱讀
如今沒有一口流利的英語,了解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天學習啦小編在這里為大家分享一些英語餐飲對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!
英語餐飲對話篇一
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
英語餐飲對話篇二
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請?zhí)嫖覀冾A定一張二人桌,可以嗎? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine. 我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
英語餐飲對話篇三
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are. 給您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨?;蛟S我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please. 結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this. 喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。
英語餐飲對話篇四
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?
B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
好的,你想吃什么樣的東西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?
這附近有沒有中國餐廳?
B:There's one across the street.
對街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best local food?
哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Green Inn.
我建議你去Green Inn試試看。
A:Is it very far from here?
離這里很遠嗎?
英語餐飲對話篇五
Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?
你知道這附近有好的中國餐廳嗎?
Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?
這條街上有沒有中國餐廳?
Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?
這附近有沒有較便宜的餐廳?
I'd like to eat some French food.
我想吃一些法國菜。
A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.
我想訂三個人的座位,今天晚上7點。
B:For three. And your name please?
三位。您貴姓?
I'd like to make reservation, please.
我想預訂桌位。
猜你喜歡:
1.餐館英語情景對話