“講真”的英文怎么說
不知道從什么時候開始,“講真”二字流行了開來,而且時不時地出現(xiàn)在大家的口頭禪里。這個詞言簡意賅,中文的意思讓人一聽就懂。那你知道“講真”用英語應該怎么說嗎?下面快來看看吧~
1. to put it bluntly: 坦率說
To put it bluntly, I can't afford it.
坦率地說,我買不起。
2. actually: 其實,事實上
Actually, I didn't see her - I just heard her voice.
實際上,我并沒有看見她,只是聽到了她的聲音。
3. to be candid with you: 坦白的說
To be candid with you, I think you're making a dreadful mistake.
跟你說實話,我覺得你在犯一個可怕的錯誤。
4. to be perfectly frank with you (= Frankly): 十分坦誠的說
To be perfectly frank with you, I don't think she's the woman for the job.
十分坦誠地告訴你,我認為她不適合做那份工作。
5. tell me straight: 坦白說
Tell me straight, would you rather we didn't go tonight?
請?zhí)拱赘嬖V我,你是不是希望我們今天晚上不去?
6. to be honest (= Speaking honestly): 老實說
To be honest, I don't think it will be possible.
說老實話,我認為那根本不可能。
7. to tell the truth: 說實話
To tell the truth, I'm quite pleased he's not coming.
說實話,他不來我很高興。
8. stop/quit beating around the bush: 別繞彎子
Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want.
別拐彎抹角了,直接告訴我你到底想怎么樣。